Thursday, February 21, 2008

Flickr-ing


Had fun exploring Flickr today. Loved the feature under "Explore" called "Last 7 Days Interesting." I could Reload and browse forever. Particularly loved this image of a French street. I have lots of framed postcards, posters and tea towels that show French streets from when I lived there. This is a lovely one from Chartres, one of my favorite places to visit. French street scenes are sheer poetry--the old architecture, the colors and the French names. I'll try uploading the image. Here goes:

Hmmm. That didn't seem to work. So here is the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/acetosa888/2280929955/.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Laurie, I think that Flickr has lots of stuff in place where you can't post their pictures directly anywhere else, unless you use their code. Just for protection's sake, you know. Try to save one and you'll probably get a big negative. :D